HealthAid Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion) 60's Vegicaps
Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion) Capsules - HealthAid
Acidophilus (4 Billion) Capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides are prebiotic that support the growth and proliferation of probiotic bacterial strains in the intestinal tract.
Acidophilus Plus Capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as 'friendly'. 'Friendly' because they work in many useful ways. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
- Could protect against the entrance and proliferation of invading organisms
- Could assist in lactase production and benefit people who are lactose intolerant
- Could assist in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine.
- May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
- May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May improve the production of essential vitamins
- May improve immune functions
- May help enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut
Acidophilus Plus Capsules may be of benefit to;
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those who want to maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in the gut
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
When Should I Take Acidophilus Plus Capsules?
Acidophilus Plus can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Recommended Daily Intake of Acidophilus Plus (4 Billion) Capsules :
Adults and children over 1-12 years of age, one capsule daily.Capsule powder can be emptied and mixed with food or drink. Adult and children over 12 years of age, one to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.