HealthAid Haemovit 30\'s Capsules
Haemovit Capsules - HealthAid
Haemovit Capsules combine Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B12, B6, Folic acid, Haemoglobin and range of important nutrients to provide nutritional support for a healthy blood system. It helps maintain healthy red blood cell development and good oxygen circulation in the body.
What Are Haemovit Capsules For?
- Reducing consequences of heavy blood loss during menstruation cycle
- Increasing levels and absorption of iron in the body
- Help in cell replication and red blood cell formation
- Strengthening blood vessels, bones and tendons
- Promoting normal blood circulation
- Helping maintain normal nervous system function
- Promoting heart health
- Helping improve hair and skin condition
Haemovit Capsules may be of benefit to;
- People who suffer from anaemia iron-deficiency
- Women with heavy menstruation
- People who follow a vegetarian diet and people who have poor nutrition habits
- Pregnant women (only after consulting with the doctor)
Recommended Daily Intake of Haemovit Capsules :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Allergen Information: Contains Soya.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.