Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets - HealthAid
HealthAid Ester C 1000mg Plus (Citrus Bioflavonoids, Acerola, Rosehip, Rutin, Quercetin)
Ester C 1000mg Plus (Calcium Ascorbate) is a unique and patented non-acidic form of vitamin C. Ester C Plus functions biologically like other forms of vitamin C but has the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the immune system. HealthAid Ester-C ® Plus formulation contains natural Flavonoids (rutin, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip, making it a unique formula.
What Are Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal growth and development
- May improve the formation of collagen and assist in tissue repair
- Contribute to normal brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
Who Are Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, joints, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I take Ester C 1000mg Plus Tablets?
Ester C 1000mg Plus tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Ester C 500mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.