Baby Vit® - Orange Flavour Drops
- Product Code:
Baby Vit Drops - Orange Flavour (Ages 0 to 4 Years)
Babyvit Drops from HealthAid are specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Growing infants need all the help they can get to grow strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet are vital for their development. BabyVit® from HealthAid is specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Who Are HealthAid Babyvit Drops For?
HealthAid Babyvit Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and low mood
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Some of the ingredients in HealthAid Babyvit® offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and immune function
- Vitamin D – Contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, skin, teeth, bones and cartilage
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to the normal function of the heart and normal psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membrane and red blood cells
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) – Works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Folic Acid – Is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells
When Should I Take HealthAid Babyvit Drops?
Babyvit Drops can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Babyvit Drops Orange Flavour:
Take Babyvit Drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 10 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops) Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2ml (approx. 50 drops).
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Nut, Salt, Artificial Colours and Flavourings.
Per ml of HealthAid Babyvit Drops contains (average):
|Vitamin A (1000iu)||300µg||38|
|Vitamin D (400iu)||10µg||200|
|Vitamin E (7iu)||5mg||42|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||1.07mg||97|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.4mg||29|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR BABYVIT LIQUID :
Thickener (glycerine BP), Sweetener (sucrose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Stabiliser [poly ethylene glycol 40 (PEG40)], Niacin (nicotinamide), Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), Flavour Enhancer (orange oil), Thiamin HCl (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin A (acetate preparation), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol preparation), Preservative (sodium benzoate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin preparation).