HealthAid Children\'s MultiVitamin + Minerals - Chewable (Tutti-fruity Flavour)
Children's MultiVitamin + Minerals Tablets Chewable - HealthAid
Nowadays, more than ever before, children are often subjected to fast foods, which may not be nutritionally well balanced. To safeguard themselves they may need extra vitamins, minerals and trace elements in their diets. Tutti fruity flavoured.
What are Children’s Multivitamins tablets for?
Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. Children can achieve an all round healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune building ingredients. It is also important that children are energetic and mentally focussed especially at school. Children’s Multivitamins can help them sustain their concentration and keep their bodies strong and healthy.
Children’s Multivitamins is a great tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour. HealthAid have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
Some of the ingredients in Children’s Multivitamins offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A –helps to maintains healthy cell membranes, stimulate immunity and support bone formation, protein and growth hormones
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) –may help to process carbohydrates, fat and proteins to produce more energy and help the nerve cells to function properly
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)- May help process amino acids and fats, helps activate B6 and folic acid and helps to convert carbohydrates into energy
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) –helps release energy from carbohydrates and works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Vitamin C –may help make collagen, the ‘glue’ that strengthens many parts of the body such as muscles and blood vessels, as well as play an important role in wound healing,
- Vitamin E –is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect against free radical damage.
- Calcium -aids with bone health, helps relief leg cramps and fatigue
- Iron –helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium –helps maintain neuron-transmission function, nerve impulses and muscle spasms
- Zinc –aids skin health, helps improve wound healing and helps increase immunity
- Iodine –helps to controls the thyroid gland and support the metabolism to provide energy
Children’s Multivitamins + Minerals Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
When Should I Take Children’s Multivitamins + Minerals Tablets?
Children’s Multivitamin + Minerals Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration.
Recommended Daily Intake of Children's MultiVitamin + Minerals Chewable Tablets :
Children over 2 years of age chew one tablet daily with food. Over 6years can be increased to two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
In certain cases, a harmless dark yellow colouration may occur due to vitamin B2 utilisation and excretion.
** FREE FROM YEAST, GLUTEN, WHEAT, SOYA, DAIRY, SALT
** FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.