HealthAid TravelProbio 15\'s Vegicaps
TravelProbio Capsules - HealthAid
One of the most common complaints on holiday is an upset stomach, which can so easily spoil part of the holiday. Tummy upsets on holiday are usually caused by unfriendly types of intestinal bacteria (bugs) getting into your system through contaminated water or food. However, for some people, even just a change of diet, over-indulgency or a simple hangover can be enough to give them deli-belly. TravelProbio Capsules contain a probiotic blend of Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS). It is designed to help build the body’s resistance before and during travel by maintaining the balance of a healthy intestinal flora. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency. TravelProbio Capsules are contained in a special protective blister pack to keep it at maximum strength while you are travelling and to protect the capsules from the damaging effects of oxygen and moisture right up to the moment they’re consumed. Because of this, TravelProbio Capsules do not need to be refrigerated. Suitable for vegetarian and vegans. So whether your summer holiday plans include relaxing by the pool or a trek through Africa, be sure to take along TravelProbio, a supplement you can count on. That way, you can put your insides at ease and focus on what’s really important: having fun!
What are TravelProbio Capsules for?
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- Help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- Helps maintain healthy bowel functions normalize the bowel function
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- Help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
TravelProbio Capsules may be of benefit to;
- Help build the body’s resistance before and during travel
- HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- Contained in a special protective blister pack to keep it at maximum strength while you are travelling
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
Recommended Daily Intake of TravelProbio Capsules :
Children 1-12 years of age, one capsule daily. Capsule powder can be emptied and mixed with food or drink. Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two capsules daily.
Recommended to be taken 3 days prior to, and during travel. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution : If diarrhoea occurs on taking this product, reduce intake to half the recommended amount. If diarrhoea persists then discontinue use.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.