HealthAid SeniorProbio 30\'s Capsules
SeniorProbio capsules by HealthAid
A unique formulation especially for seniors containing a superior blend of 30 billion viable bacterial strains; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to maintain a healthy intestinal flora which is usually offset with age*. HealthAid® uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency*.
What are SeniorProbio capsules for?
- Balances the levels of good bacteria in the body which is lost with age
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- Helps maintain healthy bowel function
- May help maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps improve the absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the body
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in seniors who are lactose intolerant
SeniorProbio capsules may also be of benefit to:
SeniorProbio capsules are specially designed for Seniors who are more prone to having an offset bacterial balance in the body with especially have low counts of Bifidobacterium as they age.
- Seniors who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- Seniors who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- Seniors who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those feeling lethargic or rundown
- Seniors with compromised immune function
Recommended Daily Intake of SeniorProbio Capsules:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.