HealthAid Emu Oil - Muscle & Joint Rub
Emu Oil Cream 60ml - HealthAid
Australia’s aborigines have used Emu Oil for centuries. It was held in high regard among its many tribes. They believed that it possessed many properties and found the results very beneficial when applying EMU oil externally. Emu Oil is a common resident in most Australian household medicine cabinets. In keeping with the original formula but purifying the mixture for maximum effectiveness. HealthAid have produced a completely natural Emu Oil based Muscle and Joint Rub that is suitable for all including sports people and also the elderly.
Emu Oil Cream contains Emu Oil which is a naturally healing oil and is a white solid which melts between 18-22C becoming a pale golden liquid. Most people use Emu oil for muscle and joint problems and for nourishing and repairing damaged skin. Emu Oil can be used by people of all ages from the youngest to the most elderly. It is gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin on a daily basis. Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.
What is Emu Oil Cream Muscle and Joint Rub For?
- Penetrates right down to the muscle tissue and conduct bio active compounds through the skin layers.
- Enhances the upper layer ability to retain moisture and thickness of skin
- Lessen the pain and scarring of burns and sunburns
- Assist in the repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks
- Increases DNA replication to stimulate skin regrowth
- Also speed up the regenerating process
- May help to reduce skin irritation
- May help maintain smooth and healthy skin appearance
Emu Oil Cream may be of benefit to;
- People who experience sore muscles
- Those that have burns and scolds
- People that have insect bites and stings
Directions for Use of Emu Oil Cream 60ml :
Apply as required , massaging gently until absorbed. This product may harden at low temperature. For best results apply at room temperature, It will soften on application.
** Avoid eyes and sensitive areas.
** Do not swallow.
** Discontinue use if any rash or itchiness develops.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.