Vitamin D3 Spray - HealthAid
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What is Vitamin D3 Spray For?
Vitamin D3 Spray Helps :
- Promote calcium absorption
- Maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
- The normal mineralisation of bone
- To maintain strong and healthy bones
- In cell differentiation and improve specialisation of cell functions
- Boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
- Improve insulin secretion
- Regulate blood pressure
Vitamin D3 Spray may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D.
- People with a darker skin tone
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 Spray?
Vitamin D3 Spray can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 Spray:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one spray daily in the mouth for better and quick absorption. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.