Uriprinol® Tablets by HealthAid
Uric acid is a normal by-product of purine breakdown in the body, which is usually removed through the kidneys and excreted via the urine. If too much uric acid is produced, or too little excreted, it can build up and form tiny crystals in and around joint tissues, most commonly within the toes (Gout).When these crystals are released into joint space, this can cause pain and inflammation. Uriprinol® tablets have been specially formulated using essential vitamins and powerful natural extracts, acclaimed for their action in helping to reduce harmful levels of uric acid.
What are Uriprinol® tablets for?
- Help to support normal uric acid level
- May help alleviate joint pain, especially in the feet
- May help inhibit inflammatory processes
HealthAid Uriprinol® tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those with high uric acid levels
- People who have a diet high in purines (e.g. red meat, seafood, offal, alcohol, sugary drinks etc.)
- Those experiencing swelling, tenderness, redness or sharp pain in the toes or suffering from Gout
Recommended Daily Intake of Uriprinol Tablets :
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt. Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on prescribed medication.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet