Selenium Plus Tablets (Vitamins A, C, E & Zinc) - HealthAid
Selenium is an essential trace element which activates one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body protecting tissue cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It is also essential for healthy immune functioning. Selenium Plus from HealthAid is a specially formulated supplement, fortified with vitamins A, C, E and Zinc, to provide a powerful antioxidant combination with great free radical scavenger properties.
Who Are Selenium Plus Tablets (Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc) For?
Selenium Plus Tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers, drug users and abusers
- Middle-aged people who want support through the ageing process
- Male fertility health
- People wanting to reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases caused by free radical damage
- Those with cardiovascular and heart problems
When should I take Selenium Plus Tablets?
Selenium Plus tablets can be taken to help protect the body against free radical damage and the degenerative diseases that it can cause, reducing the risk of heart disease, infertility and help to increase immunity.
Recommended Daily Intake of Selenium Plus (Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc) Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Allergy Information: This product contains soya.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet