Moringa called the “Miracle Tree” is one of nature’s most nutritious foods. There are actually plenty of studies that describe the benefits of the moringa leaves, one of the most potent plants in the world.The leaves of the Moringa Oleifera tree are extremely nutrient-dense, providing complete protein and highly bio-available vitamins and minerals, especially Calcium, Vitamins A, B and C.
As noted in the Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, Moringa is considered as a superfood because its leaves are loaded with nutrients and one hundred grams of dry moringa leaf contains*:
- 9 times the protein of yogurt
- 10 times the vitamin A of carrots
- 15 times the potassium of bananas
- 17 times the calcium of milk
- 12 times the vitamin C of oranges
- 25 times the iron of spinach
Moringa leaves are rich in antioxidants including vitamin C, beta-carotene, quercetin, and chlorogenic acid. The latter, chlorogenic acid, has been shown to slow cells' absorption of sugar and animal studies have found it to lower blood sugar levels**. It is also an important source of Iron that contributes to reduce fatigue and regenerate red blood cells to prevent anemia. Moringa supplementation is traditionally used to energize and strengthen naturally the immune system.
HealthAid Organic Moringa Leaf is the ultimate, natural and organic energy and health supplement. It contains naturally multiple amounts of nutrients at a level the body is able to digest and utilize it. HealthAid Organic Moringa Leaf has the added benefits of Chromium to help maintain normal blood glucose levels and control appetite.
What is HealthAid Organic Moringa Leaf for?
- May help boost energy levels and physical strength
- Helps keep skin looking youthful
- May improve immune and digestive function
- May help with the building up of new cell lines and muscles
- Helps achieve hormonal balance
Who is Organic Moringa Leaf for?
- People who have low immune functionality
- People who regularly feel tired lethargic and lack energy
- People with poor digestive system and gastric-intestinal problems
- People who wish to maintain general well-being
- People with irregular blood sugar levels
Recommanded Daily Intake for Organic Moringa Leaf:
Adults, two capsules daily, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergens: Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.