Omegazon Plus capsules by Healthaid
Cardiovascular conditions are the leading cause of death in the UK and worldwide. One of the most common types of heart or coronary condition is Atherosclerosis, a fatty build-up of plaque within the walls of arteries. As the plaque build-up increases, blood vessels can become blocked, shutting down the blood supply to an area of the body, such as the heart. Clinical studies have revealed that it is not the total amount of fat in the diet that is linked to coronary ailments, but the type of fat. Saturated fats and Trans fats increase blood low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and subsequent risk for coronary artery ailment, while “healthy” fats (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated) help to improve cholesterol levels. Eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, not smoking and reducing stress all decrease your chance of developing coronary artery ailment such as atherosclerosis.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA have several benefits to cardiovascular health. They help to reduce a type of blood fat called triglyceride, decrease inflammation within the arteries, promote arterial relaxation to help reduce blood pressure, regulate heartbeat and prevent platelets from sticking together and causing blood clots. In fact, Omega-3 fatty acids play a major role in almost all of our bodily functions, from cardiovascular function, to eyesight, immunity, brain function and memory. Symptoms of Omega-3 fatty acid deficiency include fatigue, poor memory, dry skin, heart problems, mood swings, depression and poor circulation.
HealthAid Omegazon Plus is an easy to swallow, one-a-day capsule with no fishy aftertaste, providing highly concentrated natural Omega-3 fish oil derived from fish from the cleanest, unpolluted waters. The fish oil is molecularly distilled to ensure that any impurities commonly found in fish such as lead, mercury, etc. are removed, leaving only the beneficial components. The polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA in Omegazon Plus contribute to the normal function of the heart and nervous system.
The formula also provides the added benefits of Coenzyme CoQ10 (CoQ10). CoQ10 plays a crucial role in energy production, helping to maintain energy levels in the heart muscle as well as being a powerful antioxidant, preventing the harmful oxidation of LDL cholesterol. The fact that the CoQ10 is suspended in oil means that it is better absorbed by the body for maximum benefit.
Omegazon Plus is ideal for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy heart, cardiovascular system and energy level, or for those wishing to maintain general health and wellbeing.
What are Omegazon Plus capsules for?
- EPA is beneficial for the heart and circulation
- Helps with hormonal balance as well as immune system functioning
- EPA has a natural anti-inflammatory effect
- Helps lower triglyceride levels and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Helps maintain heart rate and heart health
- Has an anti-thrombotic (anti blood clotting) effect
- Helps maintain flexibility and function of the cell membranes
- Helps enhance normal growth and cognitive development
- Helps in the development, composition and functioning of the central nervous system
- Helpsboost energy levels
- Helpsmaintain a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Works as an antioxidant and reduces cell damage
- Offers nutritional support for improved immune response
- Helpscontrol hypertension and blood pressure
Omegazon Plus capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to keep cardiovascular and nervous systems healthy
- People using cholesterol lowering drugs
- Those suffering from low energy levels due to illness
- Those who wish to improve immune power
- Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
- Peopleleading busy stressful life
- Those who wish to maintain cognitive function
Recommended Daily Intake of Omegazon Plus Capsules :
Children over 12 years, one capsule daily, can be increased to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soya, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Artificial Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.