HealthAid Omega 3 750mg Capsules are specially formulated using Norwegian salmon fish oil to give a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates, EPA and DHA in their free from for improved digestibility, assimilation and efficacy. A valuable supplement to help maintain circulation and cholesterol control as well as improve general wellbeing (heart, skin, joints) and brain function.
Omega 3 750mg Capsules may be of benefit to;
- Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous systems
- Those who need to support immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection
- Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
- Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
- Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
When should I take Omega 3 750mg Capsules?
Omega 3 capsules can be taken daily with confidence as part of an optimal diet, for general health and wellbeing by everyone. However you may need additional support to help balance the body in times of increased stress, weight loss, mental disturbances as well as general cardiovascular, immune and reproductive support.
Recommended Daily Intake of Omega 3 750mg Capsules :
Children over 6 years one capsule daily; Adults and children over 12 years, one to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.