Kelp Tablets (Iodine) - HealthAid
HealthAid Kelp is a special Norwegian oceanic plant source, which naturally provides amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Kelp is especially rich in Iodine, essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the maintenance of various other important bodily processes. Iodine is vital for good thyroid function and in turn is essential for good health.
What are Kelp Tablets (Iodine) For?
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Helps the thyroid gland function optimally
- May assist maintainance of a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May help maintain healthy looking skin
- Plays a role in neural development of unborn children
- May alleviate menstrual cramps
- May alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis
- May assist with backaches & aching bones
- May help with muscle cramps
Recommended Daily Allowance of Kelp Tablet (Iodine):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily with meals. During pregnancy take only one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** FREE FROM GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATIN, DAILRY, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT, SUGAR
**FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.