JuniorVit Tablets - HealthAid
JuniorVit Tablets are designed to combat today’s modern lifestyle where children are often subjected to fast food diets, which may lack vital supplements or are not nutritionally well balanced. Junior-Vit Tablets are specially formulated to help provide many of the extra vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for helping to maintain your child’s healthy growth and development. Tutti frutti flavour.
JuniorVit Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and anxiety
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
When Should I Take JuniorVit Tablets?
Junior-Vit Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration
Recommended Daily Intake of JuniorVit Tablets :
Children over 2 years of age, chew one tablet daily. Children over 6 years of age can be given two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
† This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.