Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion - HealthAid
What is Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion?
Emu Oil is a naturally healing oil and is a white solid which melts between 18-22C becoming a pale golden liquid. Most people use Emu oil for muscle and joint problems and for nourishing and repairing damaged skin. Emu Oil can be used by people of all ages from the youngest to the most elderly. It is gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin on a daily basis. Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.
What is Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion Oil For?
- Penetrates right down to the muscle tissue and conduct bio active compounds through the skin layers.
- Enhances the upper layer ability to retain moisture and thickness of skin
- Lessen the pain and scarring of burns and sunburns
- Assist in the repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks
- Increases DNA replication to stimulate skin regrowth
- Anti inflammatory properties reduces pain and inflammation of muscle joint
- Also speed up the healing process
- May help to reduce irritation in eczema
- May help maintain smooth and healthy skin appearance
Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion may be of benefit to;
- People who experience sore muscles and joints
- Those that experience pain associated with Arthritis and rheumatism
- People that have back and shoulder pain and inflammation usually associated with stress and tension
- Those that have burns and scolds
- People that have insect bites and stings
Directions for Use of Emu Oil Hand & Body Lotion :
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area as required and gently massage until absorbed. Suitable for hands and body.
** Avoid eyes and sensitive areas.
** Do not swallow.
** Discontinue use if any rash or itchiness develops.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.