GinkgoVital Capsules - HealthAid
GinkgoVital Capsules are specially formulated using standardised Ginkgo Biloba Extract concentrate with a high level of Ginkgo flavonoids, the principle components of the herb, which may help maintain blood circulation. Healthy blood circulation is vital to our body’s good health and well being, as it carries oxygen and other life giving nutrients to the brain and body cells.
GinkgoVital Capsules may be of benefit to;
- The elderly who need to enhance memory
- Students who are studying for exams
- Anyone who wishes to have optimum memory activity
- Those with poor circulation and therefore its related problems
What are GinkoVital® capsules for?
- May help strengthen the nerves and heart muscles
- May protect retina from damage.
- May improve blood flow
- May regulate the tone and elasticity of blood vessels throughout the body networks
- Help protect body against oxidative damage
- May help improve thinking, learning and memory in people with all age group
Recommended Daily Intake of GinkoVital Capsule :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily, can be increased to two if desired. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or on any prescribed medication.
Allergen Information: This product contains soya.
** Free From GMO, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.