Choline & Inositol Tablets - HealthAid
Choline and Inositol Tablets aid the functioning of the liver, gall bladder and kidney, it also maximises fat and cholesterol metabolism and helps maintain healthy arteries. Choline is required for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain thorough to the central nervous system. Without sufficient choline, brain function and memory may possibly be impaired. Choline also assists in hormone production. It is important to include these nutrients in the diet as deficiency may lead to an unhealthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, constipation, hair loss, irritability, mood swings and poor skin.
What Are Choline & Inositol Tablets For?
- May assist in developing healthy brain and nervous system function
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol level
- May protect against an overabundance of fat in the liver
- Supports a healthy heart
- Assists in promoting hair growth
- Assists in calming the nervous system
- May maintain a healthy digestive system
Who Are choline & Inositol Tablets For?
- Those who have higher levels of cholesterol.
- Those who are suffering from heavy hair loss, mood swings and poor skin conditions
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
- People who have poor nervous system functionality
- People who have impaired memory
- Those who experiencing mood swing
Recommended Daily Intake of Choline And Inositol Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet three times a day on an empty stomach, can be increased to four tablets if required, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution : Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
** FREE FROM STARCH, GLUTEN, SALT, SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURING
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.