Babyvit®-D Drops by HealthAid
Babyvit-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system and is vital to maintain normal muscle function. It helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus and plays a crucial role in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Babyvit-D drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting orange flavour.
What is Babyvit®-D drops for?
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Supports healthy blood Calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Helps maintain normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Helps maintain healthy immune function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Who is Babyvit®-D for?
Babyvit-D is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs.
Babyvit®-D drops may also be of benefit to;
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- People with a darker skin tone
- Those who wish to maintain optimum bone, teeth and immune health
Recommended Daily Intake of BabyVit-D Drops:
Take Babyvit® drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 12 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops)
Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2ml (approx. 50 drops).
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Per ml. Babyvit-D Contains (Average)
Vitamin A (1000iu)
Vitamin D (400iu)
Vitamin E (5iu)
Thiamine (vitamin B1)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
* NRV:: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR BABYVIT-D DROPS:
Natural Preservative (sunflower oil), Flavour Enhancer (orange sweet essential oil), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.