Area Sales Manager - North and East London
Area Sales Manager
Territory: North, North-West and East London
Package: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus commission, expenses, mobile phone and company car.
We are well established company with 30 years of experience in developing new, innovative, high quality healthcare, nutritional products which are available through leading independent pharmacies, beauty and healthfood stores.
We are currently looking for Field Sales Manager to sell to existing customers (pharmacies and healthfood stores), develop new business opportunities, create brand awareness and provide a first class service to our customers in North, North-West and East London.
- Maximise sales within existing portfolio of customers;
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets in order to maximise sales and contribute to the achievement of corporate objectives;
- Visit all live accounts at least once in an eight week journey cycle;
- Agree orders with the buyers for each account and forward to Head Office for processing, invoicing and despatch;
- Maintain excellent customer relationships and promote products and the brand ;
- Understand Customer needs and requirements fully in order to recognise opportunities and maximise Sales;
- Motivate and train retailer staff to provide the necessary skills and to encourage the sale of the Company’s products in preference to those of the Competitors;
- Ensure that the Company products are effectively merchandised in store in order to maximise visibility, ‘risk of sale’ and potential volume;
- Cold calling and new customer acquisition;
- Be organised and comply with all field sales reporting and admin requirements;
Candidates should ideally:
Have field sales experience
- Possess track record of selling within B2B environment
- Be prepared to travel extensively across London
- Have experienced in journey planning and territory management
- Be well organised and self-motivated
- Possess excellent B2B presentation and negotiation skills
- Have a knowledge of industry/ products/ nutrition (an added advantage)
- Be educated to A Level equivalent
- Have UK driving licence
If this represents an exciting next step in your career, then please apply today providing us with an up to date CV.
Please note that only those successfully short listed will be contacted.