Zimacal Effervescent Tablets - HealthAid
Zimical Effervescent Tablets contain Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, which are three of the most important minerals that the body needs to help gain and maintain strong bone health. Calcium and Magnesium help to maintain strong healthy bones, whilst zinc is essential for cell division and growth.
ZimacalEffervescent Tablets are specially formulated with Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and added vitamin D and vitamin K for optimum absorption and support to help build and strengthen bones & teeth.
Zimacal Effervescent Tablets offer complete bone support in one great tasting citrus flavoured effervescent tablet; making it simple to take and pleasant to taste.
What Are Zimacal Effervescent Tablets For?
- Good for the healthy development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Important in supporting bone health in postmenopausal women.
- May help maintain heartbeat and normal blood circulation.
- Essential for muscle contraction and relaxation.
Zimacal effervescent tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Athletes who may experience repeated bone injuries.
- Elderly people who may have poor bone health
- Women who are going through either pre or post menopause period.
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat.
- Those on restricted or imbalanced diets with insufficient essential mineral intake.
Recommended Daily Intake of Zimacal Effervescent Tablets:
Children (1-3years): One tablet daily, to be dissolved in water. Children (4-12years), Adults, Pregnant & Breastfeeding: one tablet 2 times a day, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.