Vitamin D3 200iu Drops - HealthAid
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous and plays a crucial role in the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting strawberry flavour.
What Are Vitamin D3 Drops For?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May assist in maintaining adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones
- Help in cell differentiation and improve specialisation of cell functions
- May help boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
- Also improve insulin secretion
- May help regulate blood pressure
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 Drops?
Vitamin D3 drops can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 Drops:
Children from birth to 1 year, one drop daily to be taken orally, or added to water or juice. Children from 1 to 12 years can increase up to two drops daily on the advice of a medical professional. Adults and children over 12 years, one to five drops daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.