Vegan B Complex by HealthAid
B vitamins are essential vitamins for energy production and maintenance of a healthy nervous system, skin and muscles. These vital water soluble vitamins are involved in cellular energy production, helping the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and essential fatty acids; they also support the development of red blood cells. Research showed that a deficiency in B vitamins can cause fatigue, anaemia, depression, nerve damage, abdominal pain, hair loss and skin disorders.
HealthAid Vegan B Complex provides a complete source of highly absorbable B vitamins to help sustain energy levels in the body and maintain general health and wellbeing.
What are Vegan B Complex tablets for?
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
- Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
Vegan B Complex Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People on a Vegan/Vegetarian diet who needs a B complex boost supplement
- Young adults for normal growth and development.
- Those who are lacking energy and need a daily Vitamin B boost to maintain general health and wellbeing & don’t want supplements with higher amounts.
- Those who wish to maintain healthy skin, eyes and hair.
- People who wish to maintain a healthy nervous system and active brain.
- All those who want a gentle daily B support because of a deficient or poor diet (smokers, women on contraceptive pill, stress...).
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy , Sugar & Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.