Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets - HealthAid
Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets contain Selenium, which is an essential trace mineral utilised by the body’s immune system for its powerful antioxidant properties. It helps protect tissue cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Selenium helps in the maintenance of a healthy heart, liver and prostate.
What is Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets For?
- Essential for the healthy immune system
- Improves thyroid function
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Provides support for optimum health
- Protection against UV radiation
- May help maintain healthy heart
- May help promote normal liver functions
- May promote eye health
- Promotes healthy fertility by contributing to normal spermatogenesis (production of sperm)
Who Needs To Use Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets?
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers
- People who want support through the ageing process
- People who want to reduce free radical damage such as ageing
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
Recommended Daily Intake of Selenium 200ug Prolonged Release:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.