MoodProbio™ The Gut-Brain Connection - 30 Billion Probiotic Cultures
What are MoodProbio™ capsules?
- Bifidobacterium and L. Rhamnosus strains may alter and help stimulate the production of neurotransmitters such as GABA* and serotonin*
- Lactobacillus helveticus may improve brain health and age-reduced cognitive function*
- Lactobacillus plantarum may act as a neuroprotective agent capable to enhance memory*
- Lactobacillus casei may increase tryptophan production and modulate serotonin and dopamine concentration*
- Bifidobacterium infantis may improve immune function, reduce inflammation, and combat neural changes associated with stress*
What are MoodProbio™capsules for?
- May help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel and nervous functions
- May help reduce intestinal inflammation and within the brain
- Helps improve the overall health of the intestine
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Helps increase immunity
- May reduce chronic fatigue
Who are MoodProbio™ capsules for?
MoodProbio™ capsules may be of benefit to;
- Those suffering from persistent sad mood and stress
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems or other complaints associated with stress
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake for MoodProbio™
Adults 1 capsule daily with breakfast.
Pack Size: 30’s capsules packed in a brown glass labelled bottle and placed in a carton, printed with all the relevant information
Appearance (shape/colour): A beige coloured vegicap, filled with homogeneous white to off-white powder.
Suitability: Vegan/Vegetarian - Yes
Quality Requirements: All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP pharmacopoeia or supplier specifications
Expiration Period: Two years from date of manufacture
Storage: All cultures are stable at room temperature for 24months from date of manufacture. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened Store in a refrigerator. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Caution: None currently known
Disclaimer: Use product according to directions stated on the pack. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies. Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Do not use after the expiry date.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Bifidobacterium longum||4.8 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||1.2 billion*|
|Total Bifido Probiotic Cultures||6 billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||6 billion*|
|Lactobacillus helveticus||6 billion*|
|Lactobacillus casei||4.8 billion*|
|Lactobacillus brevis||4.8 billion*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||1.2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1.2 billion*|
|Total Lacto Probiotic Cultures||24 billion*|
|Total cultures||30 billion*|
|* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.|
|NRV not yet established.|
Ingredients: Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Corn Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Free from GMO, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Nuts, Eggs, Lactose, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.