L-Tyrosine 550mg Tablets - HealthAid
What are L-Tyrosine tablets for?
- May help to calm the body and increase energy level
- May help in production of important brain chemicals which helps regulate appetite, pain sensitivity and body response to stress
- May stimulate the production of blood cells
- May help maintain functionality of pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands
- May help in all metabolic processes and improve digestion
- May help relieve back pain, stomach ache and headache
- Helps maintain healthy body weight
L-Tyrosine tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who experiencing symptoms of anxiety, sadness and irritability
- People with mood swing
- People suffering from stress and fatigue
- People with weak digestion or digestion problem
- Women who suffer from pre-menstrual distress
Recommended Daily Intake for l-tyrosine 550mg Tablets:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Pregnant women and persons using MAO inhibitor drugs should seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner before use.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.