L-Methionine tablets by HealthAid
L-Methionine is an amino acid found in high protein foods. Methionine has antioxidant properties that help maintain healthy cells and organs. It helps the removal of toxic wastes from the liver and assists in the breakdown of fats in the body. This amino acid is essential for energy production and muscle building, and with the addition of vitamin B6 helps maximise absorption and effectiveness of L-methionine.
What are L-Methionine tablets for?
- May help keep the liver, lungs and brain healthy and active
- May promote the metabolism of fats and other food elements
- May help in production of muscle tissues and strengthening
- May boost the energy level
- May work as an antioxidants and protect against free radical damages
- May help improve liver functionality and avoid building up toxins in the liver
- vitamin B6 helps to increase the absorption of other amino acids
L-Methionine tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who have high level of cholesterol or fat
- People who are on weight management programme
- People who complaints about constipation and digestive disorders
- People suffering from arthritis and muscle pain
- Older people may benefit from higher intake
Recommended Daily Intake for L-Methionine Tablets:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.