Interfresh Capsules - HealthAid
Interfresh Capsules from HealthAid are a natural and highly concentrated liquid gel preparation specially formulated to help freshen the breath. Interfresh Capsules works internally through the digestive system and neutralises bad breath cause by garlic, onion, fish, spicy foods and smoking. It also helps to overcome morning breath and is a bad breath remedy.
Interfresh Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who eat spicy / hot foods or drink strong smelling beverages such as coffee
- Those who have dentures, poor dental hygiene or gum disease
- Those who are ill, whether temporarily such as the flu or longer term and are therefore on a drug management programme
- Those with a compromised digestive system
- Those under stress as part of the parasympathetic nervous system, of which you have no control (such as breathing or your heart beat) controls the saliva. So if no saliva is produced then your mouth gets dry, and your breath gets worse
- Anyone seeking the confidence of fresh breath
When Should I Take Interfresh Capsules ?
Interfresh Capsules should be taken in the morning to give you day long confidence or before eating to leave you with fresh minty breath. However if you feel you are using Interfresh Capsules for a long amount of time to mask everyday bad breath, please seek medical advice in case there is an underlining medical cause.
Recommended Daily Intake of Interfresh Capsules :
Swallow two to three capsules daily with liquid after eating, preferably in the morning. Repeat if required up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet