Haemovit Liquid Gold 200ml - HealthAid
Feeling stressed, run down and lacking energy? Haemovit Liquid Gold is a unique formula that delivers optimum amounts of B Vitamins, Iron, Zinc, and herbal extracts including Ginseng, Bilberry and Astragalus. Whilst being gentle to the stomach it works synergistically to give the system a boost in energy, health and vitality. This formulation is carefully blended with natural Fruit extracts, Malt and Bilberry to give a great tasting liquid supplement. The formula will help to release energy from food, form haemoglobin for red blood cells, utilise oxygen to the brain, heart muscles and tissues and work with your body to revitalise and energise your well being and help keep you fighting fit!
Who Needs To Use Haemovit Liquid Gold?
- Vegetarians - may suffer from Vitamin B12 deficiencies, as B12 is found in meat, particularly liver.
- Executives - as the B Vitamins release energy and increase circulation of blood to the brain.
- Athlete’s - iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
- The Elderly - Folic Acid and B12 can be beneficial in maintaining good memory. Studies have shown that the elderly diet lacks B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium, all of which are contained in Haemovit™ Liquid Gold.
- Adolescents and growing children- to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development.
- Menstruating women – to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle.
- Women of childbearing age- as about 15-20% of them may suffer from iron deficiency anaemia due to menstruation, pregnancy, and pathological blood loss and defective diets.
- Smokers - whose antioxidant and vitamin status may be compromised,. Taking Haemovit™ may replenish the nutrients that are destroyed through smoking.
Recommended Daily Allowance for Haemovit Liquid Gold:
Children 3-6 years, one teaspoonful (5ml) daily. Adults and children over 6 years, two teaspoonfuls (10ml) daily.
Shake well before use.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.