Fibre Dophilus Tablets - HealthAid
A healthy intestine has a delicate balance of intestinal flora. Friendly bacteria constantly compete with unfriendly bacteria to maintain a healthy balance.
In certain cases this delicate balance is upset, for instance by certain foods (mainly sugar-rich), antibiotics or by an upset stomach and diarrhoea.
This unbalanced flora can lead to all sorts of complicated and interrelated problems from candida infections to a general rundown feeling and lethargy.
Fibre Dophilus Tablets from HealthAid are suitable for vegetarians, help supplement the diet and increase the friendly bacteria (Acidophilus lactobacillus and bifidus) by giving a healthy flora to assist digestion and general well-being. It also contains Psllium Husk for special dietary fibre as an addition to the daily diet.
Fibre Dophilus may be of benefit to;
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort and a quick remedy is needed
- Those where long term use may help to correct and maintain the balance of 'friendly' bacteria in the system.
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- The whole family including infants (open the tablet and empty the contents into a drink) and pregnant women.
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
When should I take Fibre Dophilus Tablets?
Fibre Dophilus Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Recommended Daily Intake of Fibre Dophilus Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one or two tablets daily with meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from YEAST, GLUTEN , ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES, FLAVOURING AND COLOUR** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.