ColiProbio™ Unique Mix of 9 Powerful Strains - HealthAid
For Severe Intestinal Discomfort & Bloating
The ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health. There is evidence that many of gastrointestinal ailments are caused by a poor balance of the intestinal microbiota. Microbiota can be disturbed with administration of antibiotics, or because of a poor diet, or other causes. Once disturbed, pathogens and opportunistic microorganisms take control, and the normal microflora changes. Pathogen microorganisms produce abnormal changes in our bodies that help them multiply and thrive. One of these changes is inflammation.
Several studies* indicate that taking probiotics, or "good" bacteria, especially a high-concentration probiotic preparation of specific live freeze-dried bacterial species that are normal components of the human gastrointestinal microflora may help with severe abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea.
These strains include four strains of lactobacilli (Lactobacillus casei, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus and L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus), three strains of bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium longum, B. breve and B. infantis) and Streptococcus salivarius subsp Thermophiles. Some probiotics strains may help reduce the pathogen bacteria and yeasts in your gut, some balance your intestinal PH, and some may reduce inflammatory processes.
What are ColiProbio™ capsules?
What are ColiProbio™capsules for?
- May help reduce intestinal inflammation
- May help improve the overall health of the intestine.
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhea
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel functions
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- May help increase immunity
- May reduce chronic fatigue
- May help reduce the pathogen bacteria and yeasts in the gut & balance intestinal PH
Who are ColiProbio™ capsules for?
ColiProbio™ capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those suffering from persistent and severe bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems or other complaints associated with IBS and IBD
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake of ColiProbio :
Adults one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Can be increased up to 3 capsules. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Each Capsule Contains (Average):|
|Bifidobacterium breve||8,6 billion*|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||3,4 billion *|
|Bifidobacterium longum||3,4 billion*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2,2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||4,3 billion*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||7,7 billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2,2 billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||2,2 billion*|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||4,3 billion *|
|Total cultures||30 billion*|
|* The stated bacterial count combination was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.|
|NRV not yet established.|
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.