Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets - HealthAid
Bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits and help maintain capillary strength and intensify the effect of Vitamin C in the body. They cannot be produced by the body and must be taken through food or supplements. People with bruising, varicose veins, spider veins, haemorrhage, cataracts, bleeding gums, blood clots and haemorrhoids would be well advised to include bioflavonoids in their daily diet.
What are Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets for?
- May improve the healing process
- May improve the appearance of skin
- May help promote good eye sight
- May maintain healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- May act as an antioxidant and protect the body from free radical damage
Who are Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets for?
- Those who wish to improve immune function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
When should I take Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets?
Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** FREE FROM GLUTEN, YEAST, WHEAT, SOYA, DAIRY, SUGAR, SALT
** FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.