Celadrin Tablets - HealthAid
Celadrin Tablets act as a lubricant to the body’s cell membranes, making the cells more fluid and elastic. It is vital for the fluids that cushion the body’s bones and joints. Celadrin is believed to have natural anti-inflammatory properties and plays a crucial role in altering the lipid structure of the cell membrane to enhance cell repair and regeneration. Celadrin Tablets may help with painful joints and rapidly promote joint health by helping to improve flexibility and mobility.
What are Celadrin Tablets for?
- Acts as a lubricant to joints, tissues and arteries
- Modulates the immune system function
- May play a role in reducing inflammation
- Is believed to play a role in reducing stiffness of the joints
- May help the body restore flexibility
- May help ease painful joints
Celadrin Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to ease joint discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain healthy joints
- People who are looking to improve their flexibility and mobility
- Elderly people who are more prone to joint aches and pains
- Sports/ active individuals who cause constant damage to their joints
When should I take Celadrin Tablets?
Celadrin Tablets can be taken on a daily basis to maintain healthy joints, or during times of joint discomfort.
Recommended Daily Intake of Celadrin Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.