Calcium 600mg Tablets by HealthAid
Calcium 600mg Tablets contain Calcium which is one of the most important minerals in the body. Calcium helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. It also helps metabolise the body’s iron and other minerals. It plays an important role in the control of the nervous system, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Calcium 600mg Tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption. They contains Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which helps maintain optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
What Are Calcium 600mg Tablets For?
Calcium 600mg Tablets Helps :
- Support the structure and the health of bone and teeth
- Maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- In secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting messages through the nervous system
- In most vital body processes and to support their efficient functionality
- High dietary intake may help to reduce the risk of kidney stone
- Support during pregnancy and breast feeding as calcium requirement is higher.
- Improve premenstrual mood
When Should I Take Calcium 600mg Tablets?
Calcium 600mg Tablets can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Recommended Daily Intake of Calcium 600mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.