Bromelain Capsules - HealthAid
Bromelain Capsules contain Bromelain which is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes, derived from the exotic pineapple fruit. Bromelain is particularly useful for reducing muscle and tissue inflammation and a powerful digestive aid. This enzyme is effective throughout the digestive system not only in the acid present in the stomach but also in the alkaline environment of the intestine. The activity of Bromelain is measured in GDUs (Gelatin Digesting Units); it is a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity. HealthAidBromelain powder contains 1200 GDU’s per capsule: one GDU is the amount of enzyme that will liberate after 20 minutes of digestion. HealthAid provides Bromelain Capsules that are of high quality with a sufficient amount of enzyme for good health and well being.
What Are Bromelain Capsules For?
- It may serve as an effective digestive aid
- It is believed to aid the absorption and utilization of antibiotics
- It may aid in the absorption of Glucosamine
- It is believed to be a natural blood thinner
- It may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- It is believed to be a mucus-thinning agent
- It may serve as an effective Immune system enhancer
- It is believed to aid skin healing (similar to the action of zinc)
Recommended Daily Intake Of Bromelain Capsule :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food, can be increased to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar & Salt
** Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet.