Brainvit Tablets - HealthAid
The brain, the most vital organ in the body, requires nutrients to support its function. Due to the pressures of modern day living, stress and age, the brain’s ability to optimally function is often impaired. Brainvit Tablets contains selected vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and herbs that help maintain good blood flow to and from the brain assisting brain focus, memory and knowledge.
Brainvit Tablets may be of benefit to;
- The middle aged to elderly to help increase brain health and function
- Those who work or daily activities requires mental stamina
- People wishing to boost overall cognitive function brain health and performance
- University and school students undertaking courses or examinations for peak performance
- Teachers and lecturers for teaching purposes and recall
When should I take Brainvit Tablets?
Brainvit Tablets can be taken to help maintain and restore brain health by those who maybe facing mentally challenging times.
Recommended Daily Intake of Brainvit Tablets :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergen Information: This product contains soya.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.