Biotin 800µg Tablets - HealthAid
Biotin is a member of the B-vitamins that is used by the body for the production of various enzymes which helps body metabolise fats and proteins. It plays a special role in helping the body to use glucose (its main fuel) and promote healthy nails and hair.
What Are Biotin 800µg Tablet For?
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- It may help balance blood sugar level.
- Helps maintain healthy hair and nails
- Assists the body to deal with stress efficiently
- Supports the maintainance of optimum energy levels
Who Are Biotin 800µg tablet For?
- Those who need to increase their energy level
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol
- May be a good supplement for diabetics
- People suffering with hair loss or hair related problems
When Should I take Biotin 800µg Tablets?
Biotin 800µg Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, for increased energy and hair loss.
Recommended Daily Intake of Biotin 800µg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.